Michael M. Naccarato
4611 Nelm Street
Hyderabad – 22102
Looking for a challenging position of the Billing Manager in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
TNT Post (UK) Ltd
June 2010 to Present
- Manager of the billing department with TNT Post, ensuring all invoices are produced in a timely and accurate manner, minimizing customer complaints and enquiries and maximizing TNT Post cash Flow.
- Manage team of 11 direct reports to ensure 5million pounds of invoices are created accurately on a weekly basis.
- Contiuous improvement of processes and cover to ensure the number days to bill are minimized.
- Creation of a Query Management tool to ensure all invoice enquiries are captured, resolved and to enable root cause analysis.
- Founder member of the weekly credit and review meeting with Sales and Credit Control teams to drive down the Days Outstanding Sales from 104 to 47.
- Manage implementation and design of external billing systems to automate maual billing streams.
- Implement external ebilling solutions to ensure billing outputs interface directly to customers systems.
- Implemented automated system for emailing customer invoices saving 2 man days per week.
- Direct customer contact, designing and implementing bespoke billing solutions to ensure satisfaction and the ability to pay invoices within payment terms.
March 2006 – March 2010
Billing Problem Manager
- Managed, mentored and trained a team of 20 staff spread over two sites, addressing retail and wholesale billing problem management, suspense and billing recalculations.
- Minimised revenue leakage that occurred due to errors and problems arising from billing systems and achieved the lowest write-off levels within the Vodafone estate.
- Provided a professional contact point for customers in accordance with the departments KPIs and SLAs.
- Solved all types of problems and errors in billing, mediation and rating to their conclusion, whilst ensuring a first time resolution by deploying an analytical approach to the problems and errors.
- Worked with bespoke and off-the-shelf billing systems and associated outsource partners to minimise suspense and maximise revenue.
- Educated to O’ Level Standard (10 O’Levels)
- External Accredited Qualifications:
- ITIL Foundation Service Management Essentials
- ITIL Service Level Management Practitioners
- Prince 2 Foundation
- PC Literate and Advanced in the following packages:
- MS Office incorporating Microsoft Access, Word and Excel
- Microsoft Project
- Oracle Receivables
- Micrsoft Visio
- In House TNT Post Systems:
- Internet DIVER billing system
- SAP Mailnet
- CSD CRM
- SQL Billing systems
Floyd P. Olivier