Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Mumbai – 37403
Looking for a challenging position of the Building Maintenance Worker in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
LR Property Development Present employment
- Repairs structures; builds and installs cabinets, partition walls, installs floor coverings, repairs floors, doors, locks, and related items.
- Performs electrical repairs such as replacing switches and wiring; installs water lines; plumbing.
- Paints building interiors and exteriors, furniture, cement, and other materials and items; pours and finishes concrete.
- Estimates materials, labour, and time needed for projects.
2006-2008 Coleman Manufacturing.
Building and Structural Engineer.
- Solely responsible for all building maintenance, within a company manufacturing for the rail industry and the building industry.
- My duties were to rectify problems with private properties and commercial buildings.
- Deal with sub-contractors, undertake pre-inspections, work in progress inspections and post inspections for day to day, planned and cyclical maintenance.
- Prepare schedules of work for tendering and quotations.
- Carry out stock condition surveys. Undertake energy efficiency measures.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety, also that environmental policies are met.
- 1979-1981 King V11,
- levels English Language (C)
- CSE English literature (Grade 1)
- French (Grade 3)
- Geography (Grade 2)
- Maths (Grade 2)
- History (Grade 1)
- Science (Grade 3)
- Food and Nutrition (Grade 4)
- 1984-1987 Business and Calculations Course
Floyd P. Olivier