Michael M. Naccarato
4611 Nelm Street
Hyderabad – 22102
Looking for challenging position in a field of Chaplain in reputed company which will utilize organizational skills.
Saint Bede’s Catholic High School
Talbot Road, Lytham.
School Chaplain Jan. 2004 – 2010
- Develop a calendar of collective worship for the school with input to school assemblies.
- Provide all levels of pastoral support to staff and students of the school.
- Establish sound relationships with students acting as a spiritual and moral role model for them.
- Promote independence of individuals by encouraging active participation in non-curricular activities and groups run out of the department; i.e. Fairtrade, Film Club and Fundraising
- Manage the annual departmental budget and resources.
- Organise, cost, manage and lead any educational visits particular to the department.
- Conduct informal and formal one-to-one meetings with students and parents, and prepare follow-up reports for Pastoral Leaders.
Chaplaincy Administrator 25 Jan 10 – present
- Administrative, secretarial and organisational support to the Royal Navy Chaplaincy in HMS COLLINGWOOD, serving 4000 personnel:
- Diary and appointment management, including duty roster management for Chaplain and the Duty Chaplain/Divisional Chaplain, to prevent conflict and ensure continuity of cover at all times
- Training planning and liaison
- Staff travel organisation and administration, including the Chaplaincy Duty Car
- Weddings and Baptisms, including all documentary requirements and ceremony interviewing with the couples concerned
- Chaplaincy research, as required
- All office administration including Word Processing, Filing, Photocopying, sending faxes, emails etc
- MPhil in Theology and Religious Studies
- 2001-2003 (University of Cambridge)
- MA in International Affairs
- 1999-2001, Legon Centre for International Affairs (LECIA), University of Ghana, Legon
Floyd P. Olivier