Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Mumbai – 37403
Looking for a challenging position of the Customer Service Coordinator in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
Sept 2006 – Jan 2009
Sales Coordinator at Nofatech Ltd.
- Communicating with suppliers and customers maintaining the highest levels of distribution and customer service
- Selling the company’s products and services to companies who contact us directly via email, fax, and phone
- Creating and communicating Quotation Requests for prices, minimum order quantities from our suppliers
- Provided support to the sales and marketing department by translating all the necessary materials from English to Arabic, such as product brochure, technical information, etc.
- liaising with our resellers to ensure products knowledge and Marketing Updates in a relevant language
- Providing online support and advice to customers enquiring about our new products and services.
- Raise purchase orders for Suppliers in the USA and South Korea
15 Oct 2007- to present – Globet ltd, SW15.
Position: Customer Service Coordinator & Content Reviewer.
Job details: I coordinate the Customer Service Department (a team of 7),
- I am in charge of training new Customer Service employees, ensuring that tasks are properly understood and well performed.
- I assign daily tasks to my team, and ensure that all tasks are accomplished and clients’ queries are dealt with accurately and any problem solved in a short length of time.
- I monitor the service daily performance, checking all incoming calls reporting, phone logs, chat conversations and emails dealt with by Customer Service Operators.
- Ongoing: The Open University (distant learning) – Currently in second year of study
BA (Honours) Business Studies with Information and Communication Technology
- Sep 2009 – Jun 2010: City University (part-time)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Qualification)
- Jan 2005 – Oct 2005: Humberside Information Technology Services
BTEC Award Computer Engineering Intermediate
- Sep 2002 – Jun 2003: Dudley College (part-time)
Higher National Certificate Business & Finance
- Sep 1999 – Jun 2002: Halesowen College (part-time)
A?Level (2) Accounting & Arabic
- Aug 1993 – Jun 1998: Cradley High School
7 GCSE’s at grade C (Including Math’s and English Language)
Floyd P. Olivier