Michael M. Naccarato
4611 Nelm Street
Hyderabad – 22102
Looking for a challenging position of the Physician / Doctor, Neurologist in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
1 Oct 2008-31 Oct 2009 –
Government Officer, full-time (General Surgeon), Samutsakohn Hospital (Government Hospital), Thailand
- General Surgeon duties : Monday to Friday daytime treating patients throughout the day
- Medical rounds once per day or as required, depending on individual patients’ condition.
- Once a month I had a duty as a doctor certifying deaths occurring outside the hospital
- Major operations on Tuesdays only
- Minor operations every Thursday
- Wednesdays reserved for gastroscope, colonoscope and ERCP operations
- Outpatients duties Friday mornings
- One day per month for 4 hours worked in emergency room (A & E) as a general practitioner
- On call every Friday night and one Saturday or Sunday per month. Evenings and weekend duties I was the sole surgeon in the hospital.
- 1998 – 2001 PhD in Occupation and Environmental Medicine Iraqi Commission for Medical Specializations.
- PhD in O&E Medicine (rated first on group)
- Final year project: Visual Acuity and Colour Vision in Public Drivers
- 1994 – 1996 Medical College
- MSc degree in Community Medicine
- 1980 – 1986 Bachelor of Medicine
- Baghdad University
Floyd P. Olivier