Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Mumbai – 37403
Looking for a challenging position of Document Control Supervisor in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
Document Control Supervisor
- Co-ordinate and apply Document Control service for the Vitrification Test Rig Project (AMEC/BNFL Alliance)
- Responsible for developing and applying electronic filing process for the project.
- Control of all documentation / Drawings produced and received within the project.
- Overseeing Project document registration onto both AMEC system (Convero) and BNFL system (IcePAC)
- Dealing and communicating with clients, contractors, vendors, engineering personnel and other supporting groups
- Ensure compliance to relevant AMEC/BNFL Procedures and codes of practice, ensuring an audit trail is established and maintained.
BNFL – Records Management
Senior Document Controller
- Control of all Archive documentation generated by functional offices and projects at all BNFL Engineering offices and sites.
- Develop, agree and implement secure storage and retrieval of all company records deemed as archived.
- Design and implement BNFL Engineering Company archive procedures and practices and arrange secure access to the documents either physically or via computer terminals.
- Administer the archiving, microfilming and electronic committal to CD-ROM of all relevant documentation.
- Establish and manage a controlled filing system for the secure storage and rapid retrieval of all documentation generated by the company.
- Ensure compliance to relevant BNFL Procedures and codes of practice, ensuring an audit trail is established and maintained.
- Co-ordinate the logistical planning of the Project Registries budgetary and competent manpower requirements relating to Records Management at all BNFL Engineering Managed Services Projects and functional registries.
- Manage the Records Management Services staff employed on all BNFL Engineering Managed services projects and functional registries.
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering 2000
- Rabigh JV Rabigh Joint Venture Feed 2004 – 2005
- Feed to PMC above.
- Saudi Aramco C & W Cogen, R & PG Gosp III 2004
- Investigating/resolving client queries.
- Misc Projects Schering Plough MPP Phase II Singapore 2003
- Escravos Gas to Liquids Project Nigeria 2002 – 2003
- Saudi Aramco C & W Refinery Project 2001-2002
- Feed working alone.
- FW Secondment into Procurement Dept/Cardiff Road Archives 1999-2001
- Preparation of PO’s for archive.
- Petronas Central Utilities Facilities/Ammonia Syngas. Malaysia 1997-1999
- Feed/EPC leading a team of
- Approx 25 document controllers.
Floyd P. Olivier