Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Mumbai – 37403
Looking for a challenging position of the Electrical Estimator in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
June 2009 – Piggott and Whitfield
- Electrical Estimator, NIC Qualifying Supervisor.
- Estimating projects within the Eastern and London region Working within a team of both Electrical and Mechanical estimators on tenders within the commercial, industrial Government and public sectors, covering new builds and refurbishment works up to a value of 4 Million.
- Verifying and Certifying Electrical NIC and EDIS (Electronic Distribution Information System) Certification.
July 2008 – EI-WHS Ltd
- Electrical Estimator, covering the Eastern region offices (Ipswich and Cambridge).
- Working within a team of both Electrical and Mechanical estimators on tenders within the commercial, industrial and public sectors, covering new builds and refurbishment works up to a value of 3.5 Million.
Comsite Projects Limited July 2006 to Present
Site Electrician Promoted to Site Manager Promoted to Junior Electrical Estimator
- Provide assistance to the Sales Department in the preparation of estimates,
- tenders and quotations in a wide variety of electrical service based projects ensuring that return dates and profitability targets are achieved in all cases
- Undertake design work to ensure the client’s needs are met on a competitive basis and to ensure full compliance by detailed calculation of all the relevant standards applicable to the project are in hand
- Visit site as required to obtain bid information
- Check the contents of specifications to ensure compatibility with any offer made or received
- Design installation drawings for submission to design team manager prior to estimate completion
- Liaise with clients to meet with their needs and requests
- 2010: 2382-200 Level 3, 16th – 17th Edition Upgrade
- 2006: 2391 City and Guilds Certificate in Inspecting and Testing
- 2003: City and Guilds 2360, Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Installation Theory and Practice Part One.
- 2004: City and Guilds 2360, Level 3 Certificate in Electrical Installation Theory and Practice Part Two.
- 2006: ECS Health and Safety Assignment
Floyd P. Olivier