Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Mumbai – 37403
Looking for a challenging position of Food Scientist in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
Sept 2008 – Present
Mars Chocolate, UK
- In the Research & Development department for nearly two years.
- I have been involved in versatile projects ranging from commissioning of new production lines to enhancing the efficiency of existing products in terms of cost and robustness.
- This role gave me an opportunity to have different experiences in terms of learning new equipments and softwares to working independently and as an effective team member.
Allianza Nova La Libertad, Nicaragua
April 2006 August 2008
- Advising farmers, milk plants and Dutch government on a future vision of milk production in Nicaragua
- Increasing the level of production in a milk factory in a developing country
- Finding legal ways to export the milk products to Europe and the USA
- Working in one of the poorest countries in the world and learning to do more with less
- Teaching at the University of Leon, Nicaragua in consumer behaviour, European and local legislation and hygiene production
- 2004 2006, Esprit event staff, United Kingdom
- 2004 – 2006 Chair Student Council of the School of Life Science INHolland University, Delft, Netherlands.
- 2000 – 2004 Baker, Jumbo Supermarkets, Leidschendam, Netherlands
- 2002 – Present, Volunteering as a Communications Officer in a local church
- 2001 – 2002, Volunteering in Oxfam fair trade shop, Belfast, United Kingdom
Floyd P. Olivier