Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Mumbai – 37403
Looking for a challenging position of Front End Manager in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
Aug 2010 – present Front End Manager
B&Q – Exeter
- My main focus is balancing customer service with the smooth running of the checkouts. I also carry out tasks completed by
- Duty Managers, such as handling cash, dealing with complaints, opening and closing the store, carrying out employee reviews, ensuring the store is presented at the highest standard, completing range reviews across the department, monitoring phone abandonment and ensuring the best customer service is received by all customers.
- I also help to maintain the smooth running of the store.
- I also develop the team through training and coaching.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are being followed.
- I also working as a team and as an individual to complete tasks across the store and offer direction to others when needed.
- I ensure that the team and store work in a safe manner for both staff and customers and acting as a first aider when required.
- I also track the store and department sales on a daily basis and work towards the required K.P.I’s.
Atlantic Bar and Grill 2006-2009
Host/Front of house manager
- Interviewing, employing and training all front of house staff
- Attending weekly management meetings
- Identifying regular and potential customers
- Liaising with all different departments within restaurants owned by
- Atlantic involved in all aspects of promotion and public relations
- 1992-1999 Burraton C.P School
- 1999-2004 Saltash Community School
- G.C.S.E’s achieved with 3 B’s 7 C’s and 2 D’s
- 2004-2006 Saltash Community School
- A Levels achieved with
- Sociology – C
- ICT – D
- Psychology –E
Floyd P. Olivier