Shelby E. Garza
1831 Public Works Drive
Pune – 37403
To put my excellent management skills to work in an environment where the team has a passion for what they do.
- Effective communication/interpersonal skills and a team player; interact positively with a wide range of people, and establish relationships based on respect.
- Computer proficiency on Windows includes Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express, PowerPoint, Internet communications and research, File Manager.
- Also knowledgeable in operations of various e-mail and voice mail systems
Rehman Memorial Funeral Home,
Funeral Director, 2008-Present
- Trained in and maintained excellent interpersonal and communication skills that complement proven creative problem solving capabilities.
- Analyzed problems and anticipated customers’ needs. Trained both new and existing personnel in company customer service protocol.
- Recognized for outstanding and timely follow-up on data input. Researched new and followed up on existing disputes and problems.
- Provided superior customer service and work quality while demonstrating attention to detail, flexibility and innovation in resolving problems.
- Possess effective communications skills, and work well with others at all levels. Responded to inbound service calls in a fast-paced, high-volume call center.
- Established rapport with clientele by bringing enthusiasm and energy to the workplace.
Kumar Funeral Homes,
General Manager – 2002-2007
- Supervised customer service to ensure that workflow met high company standards. Supervised office personnel ensuring all duties were performed accurately and timely.
- Submitted claims for financial reimbursement. Stayed informed of all federal and state regulations that affect the company and employees.
- Served as key control and security system manager for the building. Responsible for budgets and revenue. Supervised and monitored employee teams.
- Provided training and guidance for new employees within the department. Responsible for all administrative functions, payroll, accounting, budgets, receivables, and payables.
- Designed and presented training curriculum for personnel. Monitored customer service representatives to ensure quality customer service.
- Masters of Business Administration
Mumbai University, 2001
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems
Mumbai University, 1999
Floyd P. Olivier