Michael M. Naccarato
4611 Nelm Street
Hyderabad – 22102
Looking for a challenging position of the Produce Stocker (Grocery) in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
Waitrose Supermarkets UK (Head Office, Bracknell)
Grocery/Frozen Forecaster May 2010 – Present
- Work in a small team to ensure that each of the grocery & frozen lines are correctly forecasted for in each of the existing branches & new branch openings – controlling both the intake and store stock replenishment in line with RDC availability and stock level targets.
- Work with a Forecasting system (SAS) to achieve stable, sustainable supply from forecasts for current, promotional and new lines and tracking performance of these lines to help drive improved forecast accuracy and deliver to targets.
- Ensuring regular maintenance of the Forecasting System database and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of all input and output data, and that the database is optimally set up.
- Proactively review all SKU forecast exceptions on a daily basis, amending forecasts and assessing deviations where appropriate and taking appropriate action to enable reduction in future exceptions and to benefit customer service.
2008-2009 Self Stockers @ The Factory Shop
- As a Self Stocker my work wasn’t as interactive with the customers, but instead interacts with the staff.
- My duties: Included checking all the stock was loaded onto the right selves and replenishing.
- Also I was to note whenever someone came the back of the store and log them in for security purposes.
Grocery Assistant Jun 2005 – Jun 2008
- Worked on full/part time basis during University vacations within a team of colleagues in the grocery section
- Maintained high levels of presentation within the store, meeting the exacting standards required by the company
- Arranged promotional sections & goods, ensuring that gondolas were arranged safely & reflected current offers and promotional materials
- Duke of York’s Royal Military School
- A-Level: June 2007
- Grade D- Drama, General Studies
- Grade E- Biology
- GCSE: June 2005
- Grade A*- RE
- Grade A English Language
- Grade B Art, Biology, Chemistry, Drama,
- English Literature, French, Geography,
- Maths, Physics
- Grade C ICT, Textiles
- 2 BSAC qualifications for underwater diving.
- Grade 5 clarinet
Floyd P. Olivier