Michael M. Naccarato
4611 Nelm Street
Hyderabad – 22102
Looking for a challenging position of the Inventory Analyst in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
GE Oil & Gas (Vetco Gray UK Ltd.) APRIL 2010 TO PRESENT
Inventory Analyst – Drilling & Production
- Responsible for reporting and forecasting the movement of materials to upper management. To achieve this, it was necessary to appreciate the Supply Chain and evaluate where each inventory item is destined.
- Analysis centred on reports generated from the ERP system, this enabled the visibility of material due in from suppliers, through manufacturing and onto finished goods and shipping.
- Additional experience was gained working overtime at Goods In, acknowledging received POs onto the ERP system as part of an exercise to clear backlog.
- And, as an assistant project manager aiding with preparation for the annual Physical Inventory stock check.
July 2006 to December 2009 – CEVA Logistics – (Volkswagen Contract) – Inventory Support Analyst
Temporary from July to October 2006
- Key responsibilities to support and help sustain the VW contract, involving maintenance and development of Access based reporting systems and KPI information.
- In this role I have designed and developed 2 networks of Access databases for both the exchange, (reconditioned parts), and trade parts inventory teams, as well as other general inventory systems and utilities including:
- An Access based reporting system for the management of the exchange account with Volkswagen in Germany.
- This has involved the collation, creation and storage of data via raw files from various sources, into retrieval and presentation via front end forms.
- September 1995 to July 1996 – Tring School 6th Form
- GNVQ (Advanced) Business – Units Awarded:
- Business In The Economy
- Business Organisations And Systems
- September 1992 to July 1995 – Berkhamsted School
- 6 GCSE’s at C Grade – English, Maths, Science (2), Geography, Design And Realisation
- Other GCSEs – French, English Literature, History
Floyd P. Olivier