Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Mumbai – 37403
Looking for a challenging position of the Loss Prevention Manager in the reputed hospital with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
2004 to 2010
Loss Prevention Manager – Internal promotion
Loss prevention strategy
- First response for serious incidents – robberies & break ins
- Training & coaching in all aspects of security, cash balancing & shrinkage
- Downloading of CCTV footage of all incidents for the police.
- Control of unknown shrinkage & cash losses
- Investigations into reported crime (internal & external), procedural breaches, unknown shrinkage & cash losses
- Statistical period reports and performance analysis
Loss Prevention Officer, All Saints Regent Street.
- Leading a loss prevention team with the objective of minimising the risk of financial loss to the store occurring from procedural error or internal and external dishonesty.
- Advising upon the formation of new company policy and procedure, pertaining to all aspects of potential financial loss as a result of procedural error or internal and external dishonesty.
- Managing relationships with representatives of the metropolitan police and various other members of the O.R.B. crime reduction initiative.
- Training and performance managing of over 100 staff members.
- Investigating cases of internal theft and fraud.
- Auditing high risk stores in the central and South East area, analysing findings and liaising with heads of departments to develop a comprehensive plan to bring the store back to acceptable levels of operational compliance.
- 1980 – 1 Comprehensive School, & Sixth Form.
- Chartered Management Institute Introductory Certificate 08/09/2006
- Supervising Food Hygiene 29/09/2000
- Intermediate Food Hygiene 05/10/2000
- Basic Food Hygiene 10/06/1997
- RSA Accounting Stage II Credit 1992
- 6 O levels including Mathematics & English Language
Floyd P. Olivier