Jose S. Villa
1018 Hall Street
Hyderabad – 89101
Seeking a challenging position as a Maintenance and Repair Worker in a reputable company where I can utilize my knowledge and skill.
2006-2008 Coleman Manufacturing.
Building and Structural Engineer
- Solely responsible for all building maintenance, within a company manufacturing for the rail industry and the building industry.
- My duties were to rectify problems with private properties and commercial buildings.
- Deal with sub-contractors, undertake pre-inspections, work in progress inspections and post inspections for day to day, planned and cyclical maintenance.
- Prepare schedules of work for tendering and quotations.
- Carry out stock condition surveys.
- Undertake energy efficiency measures.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety, also that environmental policies are met.
- Maintenance worker helping elderly and disabled tenants maintain their houses and gardens.
Maintenance worker [F.O.A.L. Farm]
- My role as maintenance worker was to work in a team of four and go around the premises and repair or replace fences, gates, windows and also paint staff housing and help set up major events
- 1979-1981 King V11,
- levels English Language (C)
- CSE English literature (Grade 1)
- French (Grade 3)
- Geography (Grade 2)
- Maths (Grade 2)
- History (Grade 1)
- Science (Grade 3)
- Food and Nutrition (Grade 4)
- 1984-1987 Business and Calculations Course
Floyd P. Olivier