Michael M. Naccarato
4611 Nelm Street
Hyderabad – 22102
Looking for a challenging position of the Maintenance Engineer in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
NETWORK RAIL Birmingham
Senior Technical Officer: Electrification and Plant
September 2009 Present
- Work in a small department providing technical support and guidance to plant distribution and overhead line Maintenance Engineering Teams.
- Manage and check the quality of work delivered by Maintenance teams and contractors to confirm assets are compliant to standards.
- Manage the preparation of work and resource specifications method statements and plans.
- Design test and commission plant and distribution equipment.
- Undertake and supervise technical tasks survey and design work.
- Undertake technical inspections investigations and analysis of technical data.
- Prioritise work arising and agree work plans for the group.
- Prepare specifications and requisition for materials.
- Manage processes and systems for the calibration and certification of tools and equipment.
- Manage information to update systems databases and records.
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE – ST ATHAN
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
July 2005 August 2009
- A key member of the Joint Aircraft Recovery and Transportation Squadron working as the sole Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
- Part of a small team who are responsible for the maintenance fault diagnosis and repair of heavy plant machinery electrical and office equipments
- Air Compressors.
- Aircraft and ground generators both single and 3 phase.
- PLC controlled hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Aircraft hydraulic testing rigs.
- Protection systems.
- One of my primary tasks is carrying out scheduled and preventative maintenance on plant equipment. Following an RAF publication I carry out all maintenance checks and component changes required to prevent any potential problems.
- 5 Year Apprenticeship (Maintenance Engineering ) & Sons Ltd.
- ONC – Mechanical Engineering.
- HNC- Mechanical Engineering.
- City& Guilds-451 levels 1,2,3 Mechanical Maintenance Engineering.
- NVQ – Plant Maintenance.
- NVQ- Electrical Installation and Electrical Safety.
- NVQ- Hydraulic Power Press and Power Packs.
- NVQ- Pump Maintenance.
Floyd P. Olivier