Michael M. Naccarato
4611 Nelm Street
Hyderabad – 22102
Looking for a challenging position of the Certified Nurse Midwife in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
May 2007 – December 2009 – Holy Rosary Hospital, Emekuku, Nigeria
Staff Nurse/ Midwife
- Worked in elderly ward with people who have dementia.
- Provided care for old people in elderly ward.
- Worked with terminally ill people
- Worked with individuals with autistic spectrum disorder
- Supported diabetic patients
- Supported learning disability people
- Medication and Administration
- Worked with individuals suffering emotional imbalance.
Hunter New England Health Services since January 2005 – April 2007
Certified Nurse Midwife
- I graduated from a Bachelor of Nursing degree at The University of Newcastle in late 2006/2007.
- During undertaking this degree I rotated through many different clinical areas working as a student nurse and AIN.
- These areas include: The Emergency Department, Coronary Care, Aged Care, Mental Health, Surgical and Medical Units, Paediatrics, Intensive Care and Community Nursing.
- I then completed a Graduate Diploma in Midwifery through The University of Newcastle.
- 2005-2007 University of Pangasinan Bachelor of Science and Nursing
- Arellano St., Dagupan City, Pangasinan
- 2001-2005 Mangatarem National High School Secondary
- Pogonlomboy Mangatarem, Pangasinan
- 1995-2001 Mystical Rose Montessori School Primary
Floyd P. Olivier