12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
To obtain a position with a company dedicated to customer satisfaction. A company dedicated to their employees and their growth. To achieve excellence in all facets of the business.
- Extensive experience in auto parts industry in positions of steadily progressive responsibility.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing retail and wholesale parts sales, distribution, and inventory control for multiple locations. Excellent personnel retention record.
- In-depth knowledge of parts management at dealership level, as well as aftermarket level.
- Exhibits hands-on style of leadership and gets results. Committed, results oriented.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Personable.
- Dedicated to excellence in sales and service. Solid work ethics.
2006 – 2010
- Prior to consolidation of 9 locations in 1998, served as parts manager for Vanderstyne Ford, largest Ford automobile dealer in Rochester.
- Hired to turn around negative auto parts sales/profitability trend.
- Developed and implemented operational procedures for parts/inventory management.
- Beginning with 65% idle inventory (not sold in 12 months) and additional 15% obsolete parts, achieved 50% inventory turn in 30 days and 90% within 6 months.
- Drove parts sales from $1.6M to just under $4M annually.
- Due to my outstanding performance, was sellected to head parts inventory for newly creatted conglomerate.
- Two time recipient of Ford Authorized Remanufacture Award for increasing sales over previous years.
- Winner of Silver Medallion Award for sales achievements.
2003 – 2006
Parts Sales Consultant
NC Auto Parts, Mumbai
- Take phone orders send to dispatch for delivery
- Take care of walk in customers
- Procured parts from all over to fill customers needs
2000 – 2003
Parts Department Manager
Valley Chevrolet-Pontiac, Mumbai
- Inventory control, parts ordering, organizing Parts Department
- Managed Wholesale accounts
- Best Department sales with General Motors two out of four years
Education and Certification
- B Tech (Engineering)
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Science)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Infotech Ltd., Mumbai