12A 1nd Floor,
Sindhi Soc., Mumbai
A position in the quality assurance field using my skills and knowledge in prescribed inspection procedures, drawings, specifications, and contract requirements.
- Five, ten, fifteen year service awards.
- Outstanding Employee Performance Award.
- Flight Safety Parts Inspection Certified by Indian Aircraft
2008 – 2009
Quality Assurance Inspector
Vishay Transducers Ltd., Mumbai
- Responsible for daily work-flow of the department – including shipping and receiving.
- Performed various inspection duties on daily bases – including precision first article, in-process and final inspection on machined parts for Load Cells and Transducers.
- Ensured quality and conformance of products to engineering prints and specifications.
- Solved technical problems by evaluating, analyzing and initiating procedures enhancements.
- Responsible, as assigned, for implementation of project requests, including collaboration and interface with the vendors and production.
- Documented and maintained information for quality control department.
- Reported to management, daily, regarding operations and project performance
2006 – 2008
Quality Assurance Inspector.
Systron Donner, Mumbai
- Managed and coordinated work activities in the calibration laboratory.
- Directed all in-house and outside calibration duties in accordance with MIL-C-45662.
- Ensured conformance and traceability to the National Bureau of Standards.
- Supervised and performed all in-house calibration processes to specifications, and regularly updated calibration information for the Quality Assurance department.
- Performed mechanical inspection and functional tests on finished products.
2003 – 2006
Quality Control Inspector
Pico Incorporated, Mumbai
- Advanced from Inspector “B” to Lead Inspector position in this company which manufactured emergency evacuation slides and life saving systems for the aerospace industries. Major customers (for PICO, Inc.) included MacDonald Douglas Aircraft Company, The Boeing Company and Hughes Helicopters.
- Responsibilities included: receiving inspection, first article inspection, in-process and final inspection of finished products. Routine inspection activities involved the use of micrometers, calipers, indicators, comparators and various measuring and test equipments for inspection purposes.
- Conducted final inspection and functional tests on finished aircraft evacuation slides to determine their functional ability and full compliance to company and customers requirements.
- Conducted training programs for all new inspectors.
- Interfaced with customer representatives and company engineers to effect this process.
Education and Certification
Mumbai University, Mumbai
Mumbai University, Mumbai
- H.S.C (Science)
S.K Somaiya College, Mumbai
Infotech Ltd., Mumbai