Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Mumbai – 37403
Looking for a challenging position of the Radiology Technologist in the reputed hospital with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST 2008-2009
Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Lahore, Pakistan
- Performed imaging procedures and acquisitions on digital x-rays, digital fluoroscopy, computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Manufacturer of the equipment on which I worked includes Siemens, Philips, Toshiba, and General electronics.
- Performed radiographic examinations in A&E, mobile x-rays and C-Arm theatre procedures.
- Worked with picture archiving and communication system (PACS) along with hospital information system (HIS) and radiology information system (RIS). Acquired, post-processed, transmitted and retrieved images and information within these systems.
- Provided appropriate patient care and recognized patient conditions essential for successful completion of the
MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGIST INTERNEE 2007-2008
Children’s Hospital & Institute of Child Healthcare, Lahore, Pakistan
- Performed imaging procedures and acquisitions on General x-rays, A & E X-rays, Mobile x-rays, Fluoroscopy, CT-Scan and MRI.
- Provided patient preparations, handling and contrast administration
- Clinically correlated the images taken and identified the pathology.
- Implemented standard radiation safety measures in accordance with ‘IRRT’ in CT-scanning, Fluoroscopy & x-rays.
- Performed reject analysis, quality control and quality assurance procedures.
- Maintained and improved high quality, cost effective department operations.
- BSc. (HONS) in Medical Imaging Technology
- University of Health sciences Lahore, Pakistan
- FSc. Pre-medical
- BISE, Lahore
- MATRIC (Science)
- BISE, Lahore
Floyd P. Olivier