Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Mumbai – 37403
Looking for a challenging position of the Restaurant and Bar Manager in the reputed hospital with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
March 2008 – Present Milsoms Kesgrave Hall, Kesgrave
Bar Manager and Assistant Restaurant Manager
- In March 2008, I was given the opportunity to move over to Milsoms Kesgrave Hall to start up, furnish and stock the new hotels bar.
- From March 2008 until April 2008 I was responsible for getting everything ready for opening the bar.
- On top of this my usual responsibilities as a bar manager remained and I now manage the day to day running of the bar, and the restaurant when the restaurant manager is away.
- This restaurant seats 200 covers at one time and a usual day’s service will total 300 – 350 covers.
- As Bar Manager I am responsible for stock levels, rotation, monthly stock takes, training of all staff, and day to day running of the bar.
- Additional duties include monthly tip distribution, registration of all new staff, holidays and absence. Two months ago I was promoted to Bar Manager and Assistant Restaurant Manager, my additional duties now include the overall running of the restaurant, staff training and rotas.
Feb 2006 – March 2008 Milsoms Hotels, Dedham
June 2007 – March 2008
- In June 2007 I was promoted to the position of Bar Manager.
- On top of managing three other members of staff I am required to work closely with the rest of the management team in order to ensure the smooth running of the Restaurant, Kitchen, Bar and Hotel.
- In addition I have the responsibility of maintaining relationships with our numerous suppliers, agreeing and monitoring terms of business and addressing any invoicing issues that arise.
- 2007 – Ongoing (2011) Open University
- BSc Social Policy & Criminology
- 2003 – 2005 College,
- A-Levels: Psychology C, Sociology C, Biology, D
- 2001 – 2003 Hadleigh High School, Hadleigh
- GCSEs: AAAAA BB CC (Inc. Science AA, English AA and Maths B)
- Further Qualifications
- 2010 Otley College
- NVQ Level 3 : Hospitality Supervision
- 2006 & 2007 Wine & Spirit Education Trust,
- WSET Level 2 : Professional Certificate in Wines & Spirits : Merit
- WSET Level 3 : ?cID=1&QualificationID=25″ Advanced Certificate in Wines and Spirits : Merit
Floyd P. Olivier