Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Mumbai – 37403
Looking for a challenging position of the Restaurant Host/Hostess in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
Reporting to restaurant Maitre’d Hotel.
- Greet the guests, escort them to tables, provide menus, and deal with the special needs guests, their dietary requests.
- Assisting Maitre’d Hotel in supervising and coordinating activities of dining room personnel, to provide fast and courteous service to patrons, adjust complaints of patrons, to be in charge of a restaurant during open seating breakfast and lunch, working with “Bon Voyage” program which was mainly focused on the preordered cabin deliveries: flowers, wines, gifts, chocolate dipped strawberries, etc.
- In charge of smooth Wedding ceremonies and receptions onboard the ship.
Researcher’s Assistant Immigration Advisory Service,
- Alphabetically organising
- filing cabinets
- Data basing books of The Law
- Photocopying ‘bundles’
- Making postal orders
- College of technology. (University of Wales Lampeter)
- Master of business administration. (Major in human resources)
- Course duration Feb 2009-Awaiting results
- Human resource course work.
- Corporate Finance
- Buyer behaviour /Marketing research.
- International marketing.
- Business policy /strategy
- Research on Human resource: Motivation for call centre management in India.
Floyd P. Olivier