Michael M. Naccarato
4611 Nelm Street
Hyderabad – 22102
Looking for a challenging position of the Service Delivery Manager in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
April 2008 – Present
IT Service Delivery Manager / IT Services Manager
RPMI (Financial Services)
- Responsible for the alignment of IT services to meet and where possible exceed the expectations of the business and its external clients, encourage and develop a first class service delivery culture within the IT group.
- I use my ITIL v3 qualifications to develop ITIL best practice in service support and delivery within the IT group. Act as the first point of contact between the business or its external clients and the IT group, external 3rd parties and service providers;
- Instigating Major Incident Reports (MIR) in order to establish root cause and lessons learnt to improve future service delivery to the business and external clients.
- Write SLA, OLA and RFS documentation for new and existing services. Initiate service review meetings with business owners and external clients and third parties.
- Identifying service improvement initiatives and Initiating service improvement plans (SIP), interpreting technical issues and relaying business impact to the business owners. Develop and mentor Service Desk staff, planning and managing resources effectively.
- Establishing new, develop, and monitor existing relationships with suppliers, external service providers and third parties in order to improve the services delivered to the business and it customers whilst driving down cost.
November 2006 – April 2008
Service Desk Manager / Service Manager
Scarborough Building Society
- I am responsible for supporting 400 end users in the Societies head office and nine branches across the North East and Yorkshire also a number of the Societies external clients.
- I have seven direct reports, of which I recruited five, setting them measurable objectives and reviewing progress, and appraisals, whilst developing and mentoring to maintain high levels of service desk moral, and I also matrix manage across several support groups, supporting a varied and wide range of platforms and environments.
- Initially I was involved in the introduction of a Support Works service desk within an ITIL framework and improving all aspects of service delivery,
- formulating support structures, processes and procedures, adopting a proactive approach by introducing, self service, CMDB, service catalogue, escalation structures, and knowledge bases for service desk staff and also a customer focused knowledgebase,
- Identifying failures in service, formulating service improvement plans and identifying staff training requirements throughout the Society and its external clients as well as developing managing relationships with key clients,
- User departments, resolver groups, internal and external stakeholders, writing SLA’s, OLA’s and RFS documentation for the Societies services, reporting against the SLA’s KPIs.
- October 07 – ITIL V3 Foundation course and Examination
- May 07 – FAST Certified Software Auditor Examination
- June 06 – FAST Certified Software Manager Examination
- September 01 – Microsoft – Windows 2000 Network and Operating System Essentials.
- August 01 – Microsoft – Implementing Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional and Server.
- December 00- Microsoft – Administering Windows NT4.
- December 00- Microsoft – Supporting Microsoft windows NT Core Technologies.
- April 99 – IBM Course –AS400 Systems Operators.
Floyd P. Olivier