Coy E. Wilson
4070 Abia Martin Drive
Nagpur – 11716
Seeking for a challenging position in the field of Special Events Coordinator.
Clemency Health Partners,
Pharmacy Technician, 2008-Present
- Serving as a Board Certified Pharmacy Technician to prepare and dispense medication to patients/employees in the inpatient/outpatient pharmacies, outpatient surgery, and the St. Charles Oncology Center; have served in all MHP facilities; currently located at St. Charles Hospital inpatient pharmacy; chosen for a Black belt study on missing medications and improving the Oncology process; volunteered to improve training for new employees as it relates to safety, certification, and adherence to the Ohio Board of Pharmacy Rules effective April 2009
Roshani, Inc., Nagpur,
Events marketing coordinator, 2001-2007
- Coordinate and implement mobile marketing tour in Las Vegas, Dallas, West Texas, and other markets.
- Sponsorship negotiations and contracts.
- Event set up and client relations at appropriate venues across multiple markets.
- Bachelor of Arts degree
Nagpur University, Maharashtra, 1998
- Major: Critical Media and Cultural Studies
Nagpur University, Maharashtra, 2000
Floyd P. Olivier