Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Mumbai – 37403
Looking for a challenging position of the Technical Sales Engineer in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
Technical Sales Engineer – Access Lifts Key Accounts – UK (2004 – 2006)
- Set up new role to take advantage of new building legislation for disabled.
- Developed and maintained 20 Key Accounts (incl. Arcadia Group, Barclays Bank, Interserve, JJB Sports, JD Sports, Lloyds TSB) with annual sales exceeding 1.2million. 53 unit (280K) order from JJB Sports.
- Devised and implemented new systems and procedures to support requirements specific to key account customers.
- Provided technical sales support and training to agents and distributors.
- Preparation & delivery of CPD presentations.
Technical Sales Engineer – Access Lifts North Area (2001 – 2004)
- Developed North region to provide consistent sales returns in excess of target (140% – 1.15m).
- Wide range of clients included: retail, architects, construction companies, developers, local authority, housing associations, building managers, M & E consultants, consultants, schools, colleges, universities, building owners, end users.
- Internal consultant on new products and projects.
- Marketing including design of quotations, brochures and datasheets.
- Diploma in Management Studies, Bradford College, (Part) 1997 -1998
- Certificate in Management Studies, DeMontfort University, Leicester 1996 -1997
- P/G Certificate in Engineering, Leicester University (Distinction) 1992 -1993
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering, Leicester University 1987 -1990
- A levels – Maths, Physics, Chemistry, General Studies. 1986 -1987
Floyd P. Olivier