This is a free Top Human Resources Officer Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Top Human Resources Officer Job.
Top Human Resources Officer Job Description
- Plans, develops, establishes, implements, and administers the personnel and human resources management function in accordance with objectives of organization.
- Directs human resource functions including staffing, employee orientation, education, and training, management development, employee and labor relations, affirmative action compliance, policies and procedures, workers compensation administration, wage and salary administration, benefits administration, organization development, and employee assistance.
- Directs staff personnel who assist in identifying, evaluating, and resolving human relations and work performance problems within establishment to facilitate communication and improve employee human relations skills and work performance.
- Typically reports to the Chief Executive Officer or the Chief Operations Officer; and Human Resources Director may report to this position. Confers with organization officials to plan business objectives, to develop organizational policies, and to coordinate specific functions.
- Functions may include safety and health and security.
- Talks informally with establishment personnel and attends meetings to facilitate effective interpersonal communication among participants and to ascertain human relations and work-related problems that adversely affect employee morale and establishment productivity.
- Evaluates human relations and work-related problems and meets with supervisors, managers, and executives to determine effective remediation techniques, such as job skill training or personal intervention, to resolve human relations issues among personnel.
Sample Top Human Resources Officer Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Management Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Human Resources
To obtain a position as a director of training with a large corporation committed to employee education and growth.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Top Human Resources Officer can add his/her career achievements like,
- Responsible for training to instruct establishment managers, supervisors, and workers in human relation skills, such as supervisory skills, conflict resolution skills, interpersonal communication skills, and effective group interaction skills.
- Approved individuals for technical job-related skills training to improve individual work performance.
- Had responsibility for labor contract negotiations.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Top Human Resources Officer applying for a job would look like,
Top Human Resources Officer
Vardhman Manufacturing Company, Chandigarh, 2005-Present
- Responsible for the continuing education, training, and certification of new and experienced employees.
- Prepared presentations and manuals.
- Taught employees new and more efficient ways to perform their jobs.
- Traveled to more than 20 branch offices and manufacturing plants.
- Presented over 40 training courses.
Human Resources Training Officer
Sunny Day Software, Seattle, Corporate Training Specialist
- Trained new employees on company equipment and on how to use software programs.
- Prepared training materials.
- Presented six courses over two years.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Top Human Resources Officer who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- M.B.A.( Human Resources Management)
IIT Ahemdabad 1999
Gujarat State University, 1996
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Top Human Resources Officer could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Top Human Resources Officer would look like,
- Co writer of “Dealing with HR” book on HR development Shanker Baveja.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors’ details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Top Human Resources Officer could also look like,
Salary Range of a Top Human Resources Officer
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 50000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 6 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $40000 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Top Human Resources Officer Interview Question
- How to deal with difficult staff situations as a manager?
- What experience in community outreach I had?
- How to effectively communicate the commission’s policies to a wide audience?
- What suggestions I had to develop the unit’s work with different communities?
- Are you flexible?
- What is your favorite past time?
- What is your salary expectation?
- How do you handle a job that’s very stressful?
- Why do you think you will fit in with the company culture?
- How do you define success? Are you now successful?
- Why do you want a job here instead of with our competitor, XYZ Inc?
- Do you work better on your own or as part of a team?
- How do you handle it if your boss criticizes you about your work?
- Have you ever lost your job? Why?
- What will you do if you have a serious difference of opinion with your immediate superior?