This is a free Training coordinator Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Training coordinator Job.
Training coordinator Job Description
- Coordinates activities of instructors engaged in training employees or customers of industrial or commercial establishment.
- Confers with managers, instructors, or customer representatives to determine training needs.
- Evaluates training packages, including outline, text, and handouts written by instructors.
- Assigns instructors to conduct training.
- Assigns instructors to in-service or out-service training classes to learn new skills as needed.
- Schedules classes, based on availability of classrooms, equipment, and instructors.
Sample Training coordinator Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Management Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Training coordinator
Goal-oriented professional with extensive experience supporting marketing, sales and training looking to be an essential contributor to achieving the objectives of the department and company.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example Training coordinator can add his/her career achievements like,
- Coached the Human Resources Department (HR) on developing and implementing HR-driven procedures for on-boarding field-based employees.
- Coordinated logistics and acted as onsite contact for 3 Initial Product Training (IPT) meetings and 2 Plan of Action (POA) meetings leading up to the launch of company’s new drug.
- Coordinated and conducted numerous seminars to deliver compliance and product information training.
- Managed the design and development of corporate learning website.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Training coordinator applying for a job would look like,
Arjit Pharmaceuticals, Gurgoan, 2005-Present
- Managed the layout and content of corporate learning website, creating an effective site used to deliver mandated training initiatives and training objectives to ensure compliance and consistent messaging.
- Managed the on-boarding of a new sales force and other field-based personnel to total over 50 new employees.
Sales Training Associate
Sumati Industries, Delhi, 2002-2005
- Coordinated the transfer of training materials to an off-site management company to streamline business processes, creating on-line ordering and distribution of materials for field-based employees.
- Managed vendor relations to include initiation of master services agreements and confidentiality agreements.
- Managed the submission of training materials to the Material Review Committee (MRC) for approval.
Kalpana Travels Pvt., Delhi, 2000-2002
- Coordinated and managed logistics for all training initiatives.
- Compiled reports assessing training class content and presenters.
- Managed the on-boarding process for new field-based employees.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Training coordinator who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- Certificate, e-Commerce
National University, Delhi, 2000
- BA(Communication Studies/Mass Media)
University of Delhi, Delhi, 1999
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Training coordinator could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Training coordinator would look like,
- Managed over 60 training conferences nationwide including scheduling and negotiating hotel contracts.
- Coordinated and managed corporate initiative for Global Safety Surveillance (GSS), which ensured FDA compliance for 230 employees on Pharma covigilance.
- Received award for coordinating efficiently.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors’ details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Training coordinator could also look like,
Salary Range of a Training coordinator
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 12000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 1.5 Lakhs to 2 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $4200 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Training coordinator Interview Question
- What qualities do you consider most important in this job?
- What value or special skill set do you expect to bring to the table?
- How will you deliver on the advice you give my company?
- How many years of experience do you have in this field?
- What was your role in the current project?
- How many users were there?