This is a free Training manager Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Training manager Job.
Training manager Job Description
- Manages the activities related to various training and educational programs for an organization.
- Assesses and identifies individual or group training needs, and administers plans, procedures, and programs to meet training needs.
- Prepares a variety of training aids and materials.
- Keeps informed of new training methods.
- Determines appropriateness of contracting with outside vendors to accomplish organization’s training goals and objectives.
- Analyzes training program effectiveness and submits reports and recommendations to management.
- Prepares and approves budgets and travel plans.
Sample Training manager Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Management Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Training manager
To obtain a responsible and challenging position as a Training Manager with opportunity to help employee development and company growth.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Training manager can add his/her career achievements like,
- Was the “subject expert” for a team that designed and launched an interactive simulation course to teach representatives and managers to think like our customers?
- Met with senior management to assess training needs, and then designed customized training to meet business needs.
- Developed cost-effective e-learning modules that are used across multiple businesses, enabling more participants to develop their skills.
- Started as National Sales Trainer with Trader Publications. Promoted to Manager.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Training manager applying for a job would look like,
Arjit Traders, Noida, 2005-Present
- Responsible for instructional design, development, and facilitation of training courses and materials for sales and management team of more than 1000, ranging from one to five days.
- Facilitation of formal, classroom-style training courses.
- Recruited, hired and trained national trainers.
- Developed and conducted classroom and webinar training content for basic and advanced sales training.
- Provided written evaluations of class participants and trainers to assist with personnel development.
Sumati Enterprises, Delhi, 2002-2005
- Assessed training needs and developed customized curriculum for marketing and sales organizations.
- Developed, wrote, and facilitated classroom training.
- Pioneered e-learning for the Marketing Department.
- Negotiated and instituted third-party training.
- Researched and developed company’s first sales certification program.
Sanmati Group, Gurgoan, 2000-2002
- Directed training, process management, and Internet Marketing for all dealerships.
- Developed and facilitated training curriculum for sales representatives and managers of 12 dealerships.
- Increased customer satisfaction by establishing and monitoring consistent dealership processes.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Training manager who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- M.Sc.(Liberal Studies)
Science College, Delhi, 2000
Delhi University, Delhi, 1998
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Training manager could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Training manager would look like,
- Certified by Achieve Global to teach Professional Selling Skills and Professional Telephone Selling Skills.
- Increased training library from zero courses to a full curriculum of more than 10 courses.
- Established “Train the Trainer” model, utilizing managers in each location.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors’ details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Training manager could also look like,
Salary Range of a Training manager
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 27000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 3 Lakhs to 3.5 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $9700 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Training manager Interview Question
- What are the opportunities for personal growth?
- What is the typical career path for this position?
- What is a realistic time frame for advancement?
- How an employee evaluated and what are are the criteria for promotion?
- What is the retention rate of people in this position?
- Can you describe the typical first year assignments?
- What are the company’s plans for future growth?
- What industry trends does your company anticipate?