This is a free Travel domain specialist Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Travel domain specialist Job.
Travel domain specialist Job Description
- constantly motivating the sales team to hit their targets and thus ensure the profitability of the company;
- meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work;
- meeting company directors who advise on strategy and finding out about any local issues and future trends;
- overseeing the recruitment, selection and retention of staff as well as payroll matters and staff training;
- organizing incentives, bonus schemes and competitions;
- communicating with sales consultants and providing encouragement, help and advice
Sample Travel domain specialist Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Management Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Travel domain specialist
To obtain a responsible and challenging position as a travel domain specialist with a progressive company where my work experience will have valuable application and utilization.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Travel domain specialist can add his/her career achievements like,
- Training instructor for Interline and fares construction & ticketing of newly appointed staff.
- Helped Software Unit as a Travel Domain Specialist
- Previously Supervisor for Quality control Department that consists Quality check.
- Reconciliation and fix the Problem with General Ledger.
- Received numerous letters of recommendation, and appreciation from customers, and management.
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Travel domain specialist applying for a job would look like,
Travel domain specialist
Sumati Travels Company, Delhi, 2005-Present
- Conducting Research on the Airlines, their routes and their promotions
- Creation of required files and information documents.
- Assuring quality and conducting checks on the Fares filed.
- Ensuring the smooth flow of the work procedure followed by all the sub divisions of the team.
- Training of new colleagues on both the Fare masks as well as Microsoft Windows.
- Preparation of Presentations (using Microsoft PowerPoint) and Training Documents.
- Decide the Mark-up as per the Market Situation and Business
Arjit Enterprises, Delhi, 2002-2005
- Responsible for Quality Check & Fares Testing.
- Set up process and procedures and maintaining process integrity.
- Preparation of Various MIS reports.
- Briefing about the fares to Executives.
- Provide Training to the Executives.
- Trouble shooting for the queries.
Assistant Manager Travel
Sanmati Enterprises, Gurgoan, 2000-2002
- This project dealt with customers and provides them Net Deals from over 100 Airlines, Special Promotional offers, Round the World Fares, Air Passes and fares.
- My role is to Provide Training, Ticketing & any travel related Query.
- Air, Hotel and Car reservations
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Travel domain specialist who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- Diploma in Software Engineering
Delhi University, Delhi, 2000
Commerce College, Delhi, 1998
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Travel domain specialist could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Travel domain specialist would look like,
- Selected for the Post of Senior Pricing Analysist with Global AIRWAYS.
- Represented school in Cricket, Badminton and Marathon.
- Represented Software Seminars and Presentations.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors’ details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Travel domain specialist could also look like,
Sumati Travel Company
Salary Range of a Travel domain specialist
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 20000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 2.25 Lakhs to 2.75 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $8100 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Travel domain specialist Interview Question
- Why have you selected to join us?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- Describe your ideal career?
- Tell me something about yourself
- How did you apply for the job?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Don’t you think that you are over qualified for this job?
- What competition do you see if you take up this job?