Arthur L. Collins
1830 Public Works Drive
Mumbai – 37403
Looking for a challenging position of the Fleet Manager, Trucking & Transportation in the reputed company with a view to use my wide experience for the benefit of the organization.
Fleet Manager/Forklift Truck Fitter, Docks, For Windsor Materials Handling.
- DUTIES-Ensure maximum income, Utilisation of the Fleet. Provide a 24 hour, 7 days a week response to Hire enquiries and any repairs required. Negotiate Hire rates for equipment on a short or long term basis.
- Arrange delivery of equipment either via Low Loader or on short distance, deliver the equipment myself.
- Provide detailed Monthly Accounts of Short or Long term hire Income, Including Customer order numbers, Location, Delivery cost and Customer Damage,
1998 to 2007
Fleet Operation Manager
- Lead regular customer reviews improving service through greater understanding of the customer’s needs
- Management of permanent and temporary staff
- Responsible for staff recruitment and conducting interviews
- Maintaining inventory control
- Accountable for a fleet of 800 vehicles
- Monitor all vehicle defects and track vehicle downtime
- Monitor damage claim profile and expenditure
- Monitor and track all expenditure to ensure all Fleet Management locations perform within budget
- Investigate all incidents to minimise repetition
- Complete ongoing site risk assessments to ensure a secure and clean working environment
- Set up approved supplier network with agreed SLA’s to drive down cost and improve performance
- BA (hons) Tourism 2:2 (2001-204)
- University of Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Advanced GNVQ Leisure and Tourism (1998-2000)
- The Henley College
- 12 GCSE’s A-C grades gained including: English Language, English Literature, Maths and Double Science. (1996-1998)
- Courses Attended: Health and Safety Online Course – 2009
- Fire Marshall Course – 2009
- British Airways Ticketing Level 1 and 2 – 2003
Floyd P. Olivier