This is a free Waste/Water Treatment Operator Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Waste/Water Treatment Operator Job.
Waste/Water Treatment Operator Job Description
- Plans and coordinates activities of workers in operation and maintenance of waterworks system to ensure adequate water supply for human consumption, industrial or agricultural use.
- Schedules and coordinates activities concerned with processing and distributing water.
- Assigns personnel to shifts to operate filtering and chemical treatment, coagulating and settling basins, and other plant facilities.
- Determines action to be taken in event of emergencies such as machine, equipment or power failure, or need to release dammed water to affect flood control.
- Prepares plans and specifications for new equipment or modification of existing equipment to affect increased operational capacity or efficiency.
- Reviews and evaluates water reports, records, logs, and graphs to confirm adequacy of present and projected water needs.
- Prepares budget estimates based on anticipated material and personnel needs.
- May prepare reports concerned with chemical and bacteriological analyses of water for administrative purposes and governmental agencies.
Sample Waste/Water Treatment Operator Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Management Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Waste/Water Treatment Operator
Proven Industrial Waste Operator professional with over twelve years of experience in industrial waste treatment and handling.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Waste/Water Treatment Operator can add his/her career achievements like,
- Exceptional troubleshooter and problem-solver with solid detail and organizational skills
- Computer-proficient in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Productive, punctual employee with reliable time-management skills and work ethic
- Excellent communicator with attentive listening and effective speaking skills
- Solid managerial and leadership skills
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Waste/Water Treatment Operator applying for a job would look like,
Waste/Water Treatment Operator
Tata Engineerings, Mumbai, 2006-Present
- Collected and consolidated hazardous waste liquid and solids from laboratories to specialized Hazardous Waste Storage Area.
- Scheduled waste pick ups.
- On site Fire Protection officer.
- Ordered supplies for laboratories, including PPE supplies.
- Administered shipping and receiving activities including ordering solvents and chemicals.
- Shipping samples and final drug products throughout the USA and International agencies according to SOP and shipping documents requirements.
Water Treatment Operator
Binani Cement, Mumbai, 2003-2006
- Ensuring discharge requirements were met before discharging to local sewer systems.
- Operated different wastewater systems including 200-gmp ion exchange system, 40-gpm ion exchange system, micro-filtration system, and 2000 gallon batch treatment tank.
- Operated a four and eight inch reverse osmosis system.
- Used an atomic absorption spectrometer to analyze hourly samples from all systems checking for copper concentrate.
- Ensured that discharge requirements were met for discharging treated water to the sewer system.
Wastewater Treatment/Chemical Logistics Technician
Honda Engineerings, Mumbai, 2000-2003
- Treating chemical waste solution to keep it from going into the environment. City and County wastes streams. Supplying chemical bath and having them analyzed by lab and making additions
- Rewards for making day tanks and pumps to automatically add chemicals.
- Designed a system to make chemical addition easier for other shifts resulting in reduced chemical waste.
- Performed a variety of wastewater/chemical treatment procedures to prepare process wastes for disposal.
- Coordinated the removal of chemicals from production processes and ensured they were received in the correct treatment tanks.
- Monitored treatment operations to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Pressed out sludge from two systems using two filter presses.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Waste/Water Treatment Operator who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering
Mumbai University, Mumbai, 1999
- Acad (2000), FEA, Programming CNC Machines and use of computers.
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Waste/Water Treatment Operator could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Waste/Water Treatment Operator would look like,
- Affiliation from :Indian Water Environment Association (Industrial Water Treatment Operator)
- Received ´Rising Star Award´ 11/2006 for Excellence in Performance.
- Received numerous awards including Spirit of Excellence winner 2nd quarter 2002, certificates and customer commendations.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors’ details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Waste/Water Treatment Operator could also look like,
Mr. Bharat Jain
Salary Range of a Waste/Water Treatment Operator
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 15000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 1.80 Lakhs to 2 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $8000 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Waste/Water Treatment Operator Interview Question
- Are you a leader or a follower?
- Are you computer literate?
- Would you be able to do time-recording? Do you keep good time?
- What sort of employment background do you have?
- Why did you come to us through an agency?
- Have you applied anywhere else apart from India?
- Have you had any other interviews apart from us?
- Have you been offered a position yet?
- How much notice would you need to give to your present employer if you were offered a position?
- Have you ever been abroad?